Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day 2

Ok—so I have to admit, yesterday was harder than I thought it would be—not during the day, but in the evening.. specifically right as I got home. I was starving! BUT—I decided that going off the plan was not an option and so I stuck to it and actually even did 20 minutes @ 3 MPH on the treadmill last night = 1 mile. I will increase tonight.
Dinner was awesome. I love this style chicken. I had fresh green beans with a little spray butter, a skinless boneless chicken breast with Southwest Salsa- lightly breaded, a tsp of sour cream, low fat mixed cheese and chives. It was delicious. I had a couple animal crackers as a snack then some popcorn 45 calories. I ended up right about 1000 calories for the day. Actually 1045 to be exact.

This morning I had a 100 calorie bagel with chive cream cheese
I brought some morning snacks (I’m going to try to do this eat every couple hours thing) so I have carrots and for lunch I have ½ turkey sandwich, sugar free pudding, and strawberries. For an afternoon snack I have a handful of animal crackers.

Dinner tonight is a pork chop and baked potato.


I am really hoping that I can make this work for me. I’ve been drinking a lot of water. And with that, have been making multiple trips within an hour to the restroom!

I do feel better when I eat this way and exercise. Otherwise, I’m sluggish, tired and pretty much lack-luster. So this is a good thing. I am trying to get myself pumped up for this.. I can and will be successful. By summer, I’d like to have at least 50 lbs gone and I’ll continue to work on the additional 25 right through the summer. So it’s all good.

Here’s hoping for a successful Day 2.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Yahhh!! I am glad your back!

I started again today myself. I keep doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off getting absolutely no where thing!