I had a great day yesterday—I didn’t get to exercise but I will definitely be doing this tonight. Last night when I got home, we ate dinner- pork chop, baked potato and broccoli—then headed out to Sears, Lowes K-Mart and Home Depot. We’re getting our new patio this weekend and so of course we have to have new patio furniture! There is a beautiful set at Home Depot that we’ve decided that was “it” but then we started to reconsider since it was expensive (To us anyway—it’s $800) so we went and looked around, only to decide again that the set at Home Depot is “the one”. It’s so perfect and will look great on our new patio so we figured, this thing is going to last us for a long time so I think it will be worth it. Here’s a picture of it: What do you think?

I think I am doing pretty well this week so far.. Today I have a Lean Cuisine for lunch, I’ve had a yogurt and granola bar this morning so far.
I am not sure what we are having for dinner tonight—Probably chicken of some sort!
I am really looking forward to this weekend. I am so extremely excited to get this patio done! It’s going to be a lot of work, but we’ve been planning for this since last summer so it’s about time!
The weather has been a little chilly which kind of stinks… I mean, come on, it’s almost MAY!
Anyway, I am really looking forward to this summer. And to this weekend and to my WEIGH in on Saturday. I am praying that I have some good numbers to report, especially since last week, wasn’t so hot. I didn’t lose a thing!
We shall see. But I do feel really good. And when I look in the mirror, I am starting to really take notice of the subtle changes happening.
Welp, that’ll be all for now.
See ya tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment