Yikes is RIGHT—
So Yesterday, I went a little out of range. I took the client to Applebees but I didn’t find the WW menu particularly amusing so I got the ½ portion of the Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Salad. It was delicious. But I think that it was around 672 calories. We went with Jeremy’s parents to dinner I had roasted chicken and salad so I’ll say about 500 calories for that, and then I had ice cream.. so 275 for that it was a small vanilla cone. So I guess I ended up at about 1447 for the day. That is pretty high for me. But the day before I had about 800 so I guess I’ll be ok. We got home so late last night. I didn’t get to work out—and that sucks. But I know I will tonight. Friday, I have a banquet after work, and I hope that dinner is reasonable. UGH. I did peek on the scale. It was down a bit.
I didn’t bring lunch today because I didn’t have time to get something I really wanted. I’ll have to do some research online today and find something very low cal. I had a cup of cut cantaloupe for breakfast and I’m drinking a lot of water today. I need to tighten up the ropes I think!
I have a busy day ahead of me. I have so many projects going on that I need to buckle down, close my door and FOCUS. I plan to do jut that.
So anyway, that really is about it for right now.
I’ve got to nail this weigh in…
No comments:
Post a Comment