Alrighty, week 3 here.
According to the scale here at work, I lost 4 lbs. At home 2ish 3ish.. I am still going to stick to the higher number.
I kind of fell off the bandwagon a bit this weekend. On Saturday, while I didn’t really eat bad I ate a little more than the normal 1000 calories and I didn’t exercise.. bad me.
Sunday was free day. We won’t talk about that.
I am right on schedule today. I just had my breakfast, a Nature Valley Yogurt granola bar. Those are just so good, and only 140 calories.
For lunch I have the standby ½ Turkey on light wheat, WOW chips and some rice cake things.
I’ll be eating chicken for dinner.
I will definitely be getting on that treadmill tonight as well. I hope that the home gym we ordered gets here soon! That will be a great contributor to my success.
So that’s really it in a nutshell. Nothing too overly exciting happening ‘round these parts. I am glad to be at week 3—usually this means that I’ll be sticking with it.
Ta Ta!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment