I can’t believe it’s Thursday!
I am down 10 lbs ALREADY! I know it’s mostly water weight but I DON’T CARE! It’s 10 lbs. SO in 4 days I’ve lost what I gained. Now its time for business. I am starting a “Piggy Pot” at work! We weren’t trying to be rude in picking the name but it just seemed fitting. Basically, each person that doesn’t meet their weight loss target has to pay $1 for each pound not lost. I think it will be really fun. I am totally excited about it. I think it will be just one more way to motivate me into not only WINNING this competition but WINNING my hot bod back! Ha ha. I am shooting for 40 lbs in the next 3 months.
Also, I am going to Walk on the treadmill at lunch today for 30-45 minutes. I am hoping to get a mile or two in..
Yesterday was right on plan. I ended up right around 1000 calories. Today is on track to this point, but, I only ate breakfast!
I’m kind of excited about this again. I think this contest is just what I needed to get this going! Hopefully by Summer, I’ll be able to look nice in a swimsuit!
Ok well I’ve got to get some work done!!
Geesh, it’s already 11:00am! Where does the time go???
Tootles for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment