So I lost 2 it looks like-- well at least that is what it looks like today.. Tomorrow could be much different. I am sure that next week I'll have a bigger loss. At one point this week I was down 4 so I am sure it must have been something I ate. I'll pay the damn pig a buck fifty.. :)
I was pretty much on plan all weekend. We went out yesterday with Jeremy's mom and I had a grilled chicken salad and for dinner I had roasted chicken minus the skin and some roasted potatoes.
Today is a free day so I won't count it. I am going to get on the treadmill today and the plan is to do so evey single day this week. I know I'll have a better week next week. This is my typical pattern. Great week, eeehh not so good, then great again. So-- I am positive, and extremely hopeful. I am getting closer and closer to goal and that's all that matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment