Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can…

I have been chanting this in my head. I am right on plan but man have I had the urges to not be. Usually, by now, I am going so strong that nothing can stop me. I feel more like I can absolutely do this today, but yesterday was a struggle however, I made it through with no fail. The only thing I didn’t do, was exercise. I should have, however, I got home extremely late (6:40pm) and I wanted to spend time with Carson before he went to bed. I can’t exercise that late or I’ll be up all night. SO, while I played with Carson on the floor, I did floor exercises, I think I probably burned a few calories doing that. Tonight, I will plan to get out of here on time so that I can get home and concentrate on my routine!

I am taking a client out to lunch tomorrow… we are going to Applebees, that way, I can get the weight watchers menu and stay pretty close to on track.

It’s been an enjoyable day at work I guess. Lunch was good-- the norm, ½ turkey on light wheat & wow chips. I had some rice cake thingymabobs too for a snack. Tonight we’re having grilled turkey burgers on whole wheat bread. Sounds good. I love grilling out.

I’d like to get on the treadmill as soon as I get home tonight. Biggest Loser Finale is on tonight… I cannot wait to watch it. Sorry IDOL, you’re getting the ‘ole DVR tonight.

Got to run out to see a client so the rest of the day will be filled up. I am hoping to get out of here right at 5:00pm for a change.

I am feeling a lot better about this weight loss thing today.

No comments: