Friday, April 04, 2008

SO Glad it's FRIDAY!

It’s Friday--- TGIF!

Yesterday was a great day too. I did a mile at work on the treadmill. I was planning to do more in the evening at home but we had ended up going to Sears to check out the appliances. We’re going to be buying stainless steel soon so we’ve been shopping around for the style and prices.

I ended up the day right around 1000 calories. Today I am pretty low—I am actually just not hungry and so why eat if I’m not hungry. I am kind of hoping for a decent weight loss this week. It was a tough week—mentally for me. While I did exceptionally well- I really really wanted to eat more and the wrong things. I got through it though but am kind of dreading the weekend. I’d like to go out for dinner. But I won’t. I hate it that food has such an impact on the way I feel at times.

Yesterday morning when I got on the scale it appeared that I was 10 lbs lighter but this morning, only 8. I know I didn’t eat enough to gain 2 lbs so I am sure its water. I am also having my TOM and that doesn’t help matters either.

We had a birthday party here at work for a staff member. I ate no cake or cupcakes or brownies… I brought it! So go me.

I will be on the local news again tonight. A few weeks ago they had interviewed me regarding internet use/abuse in the workplace and this time they interviewed me about the employment outlook for my area. Pretty cool. The interview guy actually said as I was putting the mic. on “you’ll be a pro at this soon” . Pretty cool. Although I’m usually only on for a few seconds, it’s still a neat opportunity. I do really enjoy my job.

Anyway, I guess that’s about it for me now. I have already eaten lunch. I am just ready for this work week to be OVER! Ready to sleep in a little bit tomorrow and also ready to be able to spend some time on the treadmill. Especially on Saturday--- got to get that last chance workout in… It helps to push the scale down an extra smidge!

Looking forward to starting the “Piggy Pot or Fatty Fund” at work. That will be so cool and I think that I would really like to win!

That’s it for now

No comments: