I have had a magnificent week staying on plan. I’ve got one more day to go to weigh in (Sat) and unless I manage to royally screw up tonight at dinner- which I am planning on NOT—We’re having Chicken Salads—I should have a decent weight loss for the week.
Last night, I did 10 minutes on a 10% incline during the “circuit rotation” and did several sets on the PT3 along with 100 crunches on the ab lounger, and to top it off I did the 2 Mile Walk away the pounds routine. I forget how much I really really really enjoy this routine. My plan is to start doing that every night. I had a great workout, I feel it today and I sweat a lot—all great things.
Here is what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast: Yogurt Granola Bar 140 Tangerine 50
Lunch: WW Smart Ones Chicken Santa Fe 310
Dinner: 1 Turkey Burger 160, 1 slice FF Cheese 40, 1 TBSP Sour Cream 60 1 TBSP Salsa 15 total = 275
Snack- Popcorn & Animal Crackers 250
Grand Total for the day: 1025
Exercise 400 cal burned (estimated)
Today (so Far:) Oh my—I must have skipped breakfast… Whoopsie! I seriously didn’t even realize I missed it until just now when I went to log my calories!
Lunch: WW Mexican Rice. 310
For Dinner I plan to have a grilled chicken salad, so I’m thinking around 400 calories (probably too high but it’s a guess)
I am planning to do my workout tonight so that will be great! I am so hoping to have a loss this week. The only thing that I do have going against me is the fact that I started my damn period yesterday and I KNOW that I am totally bloated.. BLAH. But oh well. Say la Vie. That’s just the way it goes.
I had a perfect week to this point. If I can just have each week like this, I’ll get to goal in no time… That’s the plan.
Enjoy the weekend… I’ll report the results soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment