Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday!

So…. Yesterday, I was in Baltimore for a Region Meeting. I did well! For lunch I had half of a roll, 2 pieces of ham a piece of cheese- no mayo or anything about a Tbsp of potato salad and water. (I’ll estimate this at 300 calories- 100 for lunchmeat, 100 for ½ roll and 100 for the TBSP of Potato Salad.)

Dinner-- I had a chicken sausage (130 cals) and cauliflower with FF Cheese on it (70 Cals).

We took Carson up to the track behind the house in the wagon and walked a mile then we went to the playground and chased him around for about 45 minutes. Then We stopped at the Ice Shak- which is like Rita’s Italian Ice Stand. I had a small sugar free Peach Ice. 50 Calories.

I had popcorn last night too.. 100 calories. I was a tad low yesterday. But I’m sure I’ll even it out sometime this week.

I plan to keep exercising every day. We used the new home gym. Although broken, we can still utilize it—we just don’t have the LCD screen and personal trainer talking to us!

It was cool… Jeremy would do 20 reps then I’d do 20. When it was his turn, I’d put the treadmill up on incline 10 and do 2 minutes or so between my reps. I ended up burning 100 calories on the treadmill in 10 minutes! I sweat more doing that than if I were running constantly on the treadmill. It’s kind of like a circuit. I think I am going to keep that up!

I am getting so excited because I am nearing the 200 lb mark again and I just KNOW that once I get under it, I will have the total motivation to get to goal. I go through Ups and Downs in doing this but I am starting to really feel motivated now.

I just need to keep this up! Next week I am taking Friday off. We’re getting the Patio block to begin the patio project. I am so excited I just cannot wait. We’re getting new outdoor furniture with a firepit built in aaannnddd…….we’re getting new stainless steel appliances!

I love spring time projects! I wait all year to do these!


Anyway, that’s it for today. I have a client visiting my office for lunch—I am having a grilled chicken salad with Lite Ranch. For Breakfast I had my nature valley Granola Bar and a Tangerene. YUMMY!

Tootles!

No comments: