Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Toe Tappin' TUESDAY!

Isn’t that a funny title. I needed something that would go with Tuesday—so there you have it!

Yesterday= HUGE success. It’s funny because I don’t feel like I am dieting. I kind of feel normal. Which is great!

I ate totally 100% on plan. I did the treadmill for just about 25 minutes and burned off about 150 calories which isn’t much but I have to find a way to do this treadmill thing with shoes. I know it’s crazy but my feet and shins hurt so much worse when I walk on the treadmill with shoes. I have running shoes too. So, I’ve been wearing really thick socks which works out well for a mile or so but anything after that, the bottom of my feet hurt. What is so perplexing is the fact that I do have good shoes… maybe I just need something different. Who knows.


Jeremy and I have prepared 3 days of meals on Sunday—for this week. It is SO super nice and easy. Everything is prepared all we need to do is heat it up! I think this could be just what’s needed to keep us going.

We had chicken last night. Tonight is Pork. I have to get some of those containers so I can create entire meals in them and freeze. I think I am going to try that for next week. I just have to come up with enough items to make for an entire week! Got to get those cook books out.

I do feel really positive about this. I am pretty confident that I am not going to have to pay any money to the pig this week. I’d love to lose at least 5 this week—that’s actually my real goal (not the one for the contest).

Alrighty then, I guess I should go. That’s it for now.

No comments: