I am so glad this week is wrapping up. We’ve got a lot to do this weekend in the yard in preparation for the patio that’s being installed (by Jeremy) the following weekend.
I am excited. We’ve been spending a lot of time outside in order to prepare. We have to kill the grass in the area where the patio will go, then, we’ve got to dig it all up, smooth it all out and level with gravel and then sand before laying the stone. I’m sure to get a great workout!
I’ve been 100% on plan this week with food. O N E H U N D R E D P E R C E N T! I plan to keep right on schedule.
I am excited to see what the scale says this week. I am hoping for a good result. We’ve changed our weigh-in to Saturday Morning. So--- I’ll be posting then with the number.
I am super excited about this weekend. I just cannot wait to be at home, working in the yard enjoying the beautiful weather. I’ve definitely got to mulch the front yard. And all the hoopla going on for the patio project. We’ll be busy.
We’re get the Wii! I also cannot wait for this. Also super excited about it.
I am super excited about everything it seems! This is good!
I am creeping toward that 200 lb mark. It’s becoming more attainable. I can see the line. It’s on the horizon… I’ve got to get there.. And I will. After that, I’ve got 50 more to go… So in total about 60 right now. Totally do-able. Super Excited. Lol.
Alrighty then.. short and sweet today. Short and sweet (just like me) ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment