It’s Thursday- Good! That means tomorrow is FRIDAY and I am happy that the weekend is almost here. I am mentally exhausted today!
I didn’t work out on the treadmill last night because I was completely wiped out. I ended up right around 900 calories again.
We also purchased a home gym last night.. The Nordic Trac PT3 model. I am kind of excited about it because it’s always nice to have the toning happening while your losing weight. That way, if I don’t feel like cardio, at least I can do that. It’s pretty neat though, it has a computer on in with programs for both men and women so again, pretty excited.
So for lunch today, I am having an egg salad sandwich. ½ of one anyway. I figured out the calories and it isn’t too bad. I even used regular miracle whip which is cool. The egg has 80 cal the mayo 60 and the bread 45 so I thought that was pretty good! I am actually excited about it because I’ve been eating turkey sandwiches most of the week and you know, it’s just time for a change.
Other than that no a whole lot is going on. Sarah, my neighbor that is on a weight loss mission with us has managed to gain 2 so I felt bad for her… I told her that she still has until the end of the week to get a positive result and she is also having TOM visit. That always has a lot to do with the numbers. It will eventually even out anyway.
I am still feeling really good about everything diet-related. I get so inspired by the biggest loser people. I ended up watching Tuesday’s episode last night, we had it on DVR. It is so amazing that in 15 weeks these people have completely turned their lives around and I want to do that too. I just keep thinking back to the first time some of my family saw me after I lost 80 lbs. It was such a great feeling. I cannot wait to get there again. I have to get there. I will get there.
Anyway—I guess that’s all for now. I am about to go get that sandwich—I am hungry!
Make it a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment