I don’t really know what happened. But I fell off the bandwagon—and pretty hard.
I’m just going to lay it all out here, hopefully by doing this, I can get PAST it and move on. So let’s begin.
Friday started out pretty decently, I weighed in, lost 3. So fine. I’ll take that. Breakfast was fine- had my granola bar. Lunch is where it all started happening… I was out seeing a client, and decided that we’d stop for lunch. We went to this place named Ozgoods, it’s a wonderful restaurant. I had a ½ pretzel sandwich with chicken and cheese. So ok, that’s not that bad. Maybe 400 calories. Diet Soda to drink.
Dinner- Went to the Habitat for Humanity Banquet. I had some appetizers, 1 Swedish Meatball, Stuffed Mushroom and a few pieces of cheese—Water to drink. I guess that wasn’t too too bad. For diner, we had asparagus, some weird chicken dish with a piece of chicken wrapped in a flaky crust. Water to drink and I skipped Desert. So I am sure I had gone over a little on the calorie intake but I think it was totally manageable---UNTIL I got home. At 9:00pm got home. Was hungry because I didn’t really like the dinner and ate about ½ of it. So Jeremy made some soft pretzels. Ok I had one. Not too bad. We went over to the neighbors-- Then I had 2 Apple Pucker Drinks. So I blew it! I thought, ok, I’ll just do really well on Saturday and then on Sunday- I’ll have my free day as per usual.
Saturday Morning—2 eggs on a piece of wheat toast. Pretty good. Lunch was Taco Salad, made with lean turkey burger etc. So it was a little heavy for trying to watch calories. Then, I made my hot buffalo chicken dip—this is bad.. BUT I did restrain myself, and only had 2 servings and gave over ¾ of the pan to the neighbor so it was a step in the right direction. I also ate Godiva chocolates that I got from the banquet. Probably not the smartest thing to do. I actually don’t know why I did it.
For Dinner- we were painting Carsons room so we quickly ran to McDonalds and I had a double cheeseburger.. AHHH. Didn’t exercise, we painted and decorated Carsons Room.
Sunday—this is HORRIBLE…
Breakfast- 2 McDonalds Sausage Burritos.
Lunch- 2 Oscar Meyer Cheese Hotdogs
Dinner 2 Chicken Soft Tacos and 1 Encherito, side order of Nachos with Guacamole from Taco Bell.
CAN WE SAY “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” I used to eat like this every day. It is no wonder I gained so much weight.
I honestly felt totally disgusted with myself. There is NO reason, NONE, ZIPPO why I couldn’t have just stuck to plan. But I didn’t so I must pick up and move on.
Today is right on plan. I had a granola bar for 140 calories for breakfast, Lunch is a Weight Watchers Smart one- for 130 calories, with a tangerine.
For dinner we’re having a NY strip steak 220 calories and a baked potato 100 with a dab of sour cream 60. I’ll be right on track.
Oh so here’s some really disappointing news: We finally got the home gym. Nordic Track PT 3. It’s BROKEN! The LCD “Trainer” doesn’t work. Jeremy was so ticked off! They are sending us a replacement part and wires to see if that is what the problem is. If not, then they have to send a technician out to fix. What crap that is. I mean we can still use it but not like we want to!
It is a nice machine. One that I plan to use a lot!
Tomorrow I have a meeting in Baltimore. Lunch is catered. I’ve got to be smart about how and what I’m going to eat tomorrow. I can only hope that it is some type of decent food selection. We shall see. Otherwise, whatever it is, I will only eat half. My guess is it is probably going to be a cold cut tray of some sort and I am ok with that. I will just have the standard turkey on one piece of bread, no chips, no cookies etc. I’ll do fine.
Wow this is long. I am glad I am posting all this food that I ate over the weekend. One day, I’ll be able to go through a weekend without binging like this… It’s just not healthy.
Ta Ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment