Monday, April 28, 2008

Holding Steady

Zero Loss- but I am OK!

That’s correct. I held at a steady 210 this week. That is ok. I was 100% on plan and exercised every night. I know that lifting weights can sometimes skew results, along with the fact that I was on my period. My clothes fit differently this week, and so I know that something happened, and whether or not its on the scale, it’s definitely somewhere.

This won’t derail me. I actually had a very good weekend. We did a lot of manual labor, I worked out on Friday night, and all in all I am confident that next week will reflect both this week and last weeks efforts. I am doing all the right things. We all know that sometimes the scale just doesn’t agree but this does not mean defeat!

I’ve been right on target today. For Breakfast I had my granola yogurt bar for 140, some sugar free hot cocoa- It was cold here today for 60 cal, then for lunch I had a lean cuisine for 240 and Sugar Free Jello for 10. 3 Cinnamon discs for 60 and for dinner I’ll have chicken of some sort. I guess I’ll probably end up closer to 1000 calories today—I’m already at 510. I will also do my walk away the pounds so that will burn some.

I am not going to look at the scale one time this week. I am going to just keep moving forward, get excited about this coming Saturday’s weigh in.

We’re also putting in our patio on Friday-Saturday-Sunday this week. I will try and get some pics of the final project when were finished.

I still feel great despite the non weight loss. But I know that eventually the pounds will start coming off again!

That’s it for now!

210

No comments: