Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It’s Wednesday-

I thought my home gym was supposed to be here on Friday—but it’s on its way tomorrow--- I actually had the date wrong.. So I had to reschedule it for Friday. Jeremy will be off anyway so it just works out much better.

I did really well yesterday I did the treadmill and burned 150 calories and then did 100 crunches on the ab machine. I feel good today. Exercise really does help moods!

I am taking a client to lunch today – Applebees, Weight Watchers Menu. I know I’ll make a good selection there. It’s all about living in the real world while making this lifestyle change. It’s awesome. I am not sure what I’ll be having yet.

It’s payday today! Yeah. I love Payday.

Other than this, it’s pretty uneventful. The biggest loser was AWESOME! I was glad to see a girl finally win!

That’s it for today!

No comments: