It’s Friday- I should be totally happy happy happy! But I just AM today. Kind of got an achy back, tired, kinda board and hungry. I guess this qualifies as a bad mood..
I haven’t eaten much of anything today—I didn’t have time to pack my lunch this morning and so I threw in a hard boiled egg I had in the fridge, grabbed a piece of bread and the mayo jar—I made an egg salad sandwich for lunch. That was all I had though.
So I’ll have some chicken tonight. We’ve got to get to the grocery store. We are just about out of everything it seems.
I am hoping that by Sunday, I’ll see a nice weight loss. Only time will tell. I’ll get up early tomorrow morning and get on the treadmill.
Last night I did a little more than a mile and 100 crunches. I had a grilled Chicken salad from the pizza shop with regular ranch.. I had only eaten about 300 calories before that so I think I am ok for yesterday—I estimated the salad to be about 700 calories.. Even if it were 800, I would still be alright.
I am so totally out of it right now. I just don’t feel good. I think I am catching a bug or something. I just have zero energy. (could also be the lack of food today too).
So that’s really it for me today. I’ll come back with the weigh-in results on Sunday or perhaps Monday.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment