Whew-- it's been a week. Yesterday, we ended up going out to dinner. While I can't say I was on my best behavior, I ened up at only 1400 calories for the day. Today was a great success. I had a bowl of shreaded mini-wheats for Breakfast followed by 3 miles on the treadmill and about 400 calories burned. For lunch I had a nice big salad and dinner consisted of a grilled chicken breast, baked potato and steamed broccoli. I had a DQ treat for 80 calories and somewhere throughout the day I had a handful of animal crackers as a mid-day snack so I think we can pretty much call that a huge success, especially for the weekend. Monday starts the piggy pot challenge at work, I am hoping to win it all! Not only will that be a few extra bucks but if I do what I am supposed to, I'll only be about 30 lbs away from goal. That will be wonderful!
So that's my day in a nutshell. I'll post my results tomorrow! Hopeully it will be a decent number!
Later gator!
No comments:
Post a Comment