I am OFF on Friday so today is really my Wednesday!
I spent all morning prospecting a new territory for work. Loads of fun—really, I am not even being sarcastic. I like new adventures and it’s more business for my branch so wahhhooo!
I did really well last night and ate on plan, we did go to Dairy Queen but I was able to work the calories into my budget. I did not feel like working out and had decided NOT to but then thought maybe I should so I did… I did the 2 mile walk away the pounds and 75 ab crunches so it was all good.
I said I wouldn’t look on the scale at all this week—and I didn’t on my scale at home and that’s the one that counts, however, I did look at work and just from Monday to today there was a couple pound loss but I am over my monthly thingy ma bob so I am sure that it’s the water weight—gone!
I plan on walking again tonight. I have a bit of a headache. I actually skipped lunch today because we were out prospecting. I was so afraid to go any place to eat for fear of going off plan, and I refuse to do so. I ended up eating a tangerine when I got back to the office. So all in all today, I’ve only eaten about 200 calories. That is HORRIBLE. I have got to have emergency food with me. I know I need to eat. Obviously it effects me because now I have a headache.. Oh well. Lesson learned.
I don’t know what we’re having for dinner tonight. Hopefully something good!
Ok- I gots to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment