Monday, April 07, 2008

One week Down—and down for the count.

It’s MONDAY. The first day of the week, the first day of the piggy pot contest at work and the first day in week 2!

I am really happy with the results from last week. I know mostly water but hey, it’s ok. I’ve got to lose 3.5 a week in the contest. So, I’ll be drinking tons of water and exercising every single day that I can. I only hope that it works and works well for me!

Yesterday was the free day. I didn’t do too badly either. I had for breakfast, 2 eggs on a piece of toast. For lunch I had a breaded chicken sandwich, still on light bread a piece of cheese and some reduced mayo. So again, not the best but not too awfully terrible either.

Dinner was a sub. I ended up taking off the top piece of bread—so that was good. Now for the downfall (s).

I made a chocolate chip bar with icing. It was free day. I only ate about 3 pieces throughout the day but I didn’t exercise. So that was it. I actually felt pretty poor about it. So while I think I’ll continue free day on Sundays, I really think I’ll limit myself a little more. Maybe I’ll just let my calories go to like 1800 or 2000 for the day vs. just eating what I want. This is still trial and error here—I guess.

I feel good today- I had an orange for breakfast—I know it’s not a lot but I wasn’t that hungry and we all know I had my fair share of calories yesterday so I think I’ll be a-ok on this.

For lunch, ½ turkey sandwich, sugar free jello, WOW chips and some random 100 calorie pack that I grabbed.

Dinner will be chicken breast and potatoes with basil and spray butter. Sounds pretty good.

I will get on the treadmill tonight.

I also think I may be eating too many carbs during the day. I need to take a look and re-adjust so that I am not only eating the right calories but the right foods in general to make this work.

Alright--- got to run. Make it a great one!

No comments: