Day 2 was a good success. I did a ton of water, ate on plan and ended up at 965 calories for the day. For exercise, we took Carson to the playground and spent about 45 minutes there chasing him around, crawling through the stuff (man my knees hurt from landing on this wire mesh platform! Ha ha) then we went to Dairy Queen and picked up the sugar free snacks, 60 calories. It was a nice change to want Ice Cream from the DQ and actually have it without the guilt~!
For dinner last night it ended up being pretty low cal. I had a small 3 oz pork chop for 150 calories, some steamed cauliflower with a little ff cheese on top for about 75 calories so all in all it was not too much food, yet pretty filling.
Today, I am right on track with my breakfast. I’ll be having lunch shortly which consists of ½ roasted chicken breast sandwich 95 calories, wow chips for 70 and some sugar free pudding for 60 so buy dinner time, I’ll have eaten only 385 calorie—which is really low.. I might need to find something for a mid day snack to boost that up a bit. I am not sure what is on the menu for dinner tonight yet…Grilled Chicken Salads sure do sound good!
I would like to be able to eat my bigger calorie meal at lunchtime so that I have all day to burn it off however, dinner is such a nice family bonding time for us since we are all doing our separate ways during the day. To just sit and eat a little something at dinner time just does not seem correct to me. Besides that, I think Carson gets a lunch type thing at school so that wouldn’t work well for him.
Tonight, I think I will plan to do the treadmill again, I’d like to start thinking about painting Carsons room. He still has just the stuff from when we moved in, although he now has a toddler racecar bed and some other things, but for the most part, things are unchanged. I am considering adding a chalkboard wall with that special paint. I think that will be pretty cool.
I plan to keep myself really busy so that I don’t eat anything I shouldn’t this weekend!
I did peek on the scale… It’s most certainly moving downward. I cannot wait to be under 200 pounds. I got close the last time around…. But not quite there. I will accomplish this task soon!
Ok—feeling great (and hungry—so it’s time for lunch)
Out for now!
G
1 comment:
So glad to see you again Gretchen! :)
Jen415
Post a Comment