Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday-- We're into this full swing baby!

I feel good. Nanananana like I knew that I would… J hee hee.

I did ok yesterday. I didn’t eat enough calories actually. When I’m not hungry, I’m not hungry. I ended up right under 900. I also did 25 minutes on the treadmill and burned 203 calories so that’s very cool.

I promised myself I WOULD NOT peek on the scale this week… But I did and it looks like 4 pounds so far… we all know that will fluctuate every day so Sunday will be the true tell all. I AM NOT LOOKING AGAIN UNTIL THEN. That piggy pot isn’t getting ANY of my money…That’s for sure! I am anxious to see how everyone did here in the office. Monday will be pretty cool. I hope I am the leader! I like to be the leader! J

So this weekend, Grocery shopping again. We are also getting some Rhododendrons to plant in the back yard. My in-laws raise them on the farm so we’re going to grab a few this year.

I am planning to do the treadmill again tonight.. So far I’ve done it every day. I really worked up a sweat last night. I kept at 4mph most of the time. For my short legs, that’s pretty fast.

I really hope that this time will be the time that this lifestyle sticks. I think I can maintain it. I know that I’ll have to occasionally have the wrong things, but I genuinely feel better when I am on track, eating all the right things and exercising. I really am looking forward to getting below 200lbs very soon and looking forward to dropping the 50 more after that… So in all reality, I’ve got about 64 pounds to go. That really isn’t that much I guess. I mean it is but it’s totally do-able!

So that will be it for now. Here’s to everyone having a fantastic day ON PLAN!!

No comments: