Busy Day!
Today is my FRIDAY! And it’s more than half over so for this I am extremely thankful! I’ll be leaving my office in about an hour, heading to another branch to train my “rookie”—this guy took my spot (it took over a year) after my promotion.
Cold Calling- Oh what fun… Not really looking forward to it but whatever. We’ll be working in a territory close to my house so at least I’ll get home at a decent time! We’re going to get the blocks for the patio tonight.. First thing tomorrow morning, we’ll be up and at ‘em. I hope the rain holds off. I just want to get this done!
I did well with my eats yesterday. I did some work with the weighs and the 1 mile Walk Away routine. I didn’t have quite the length of time I needed for the 1 hour work out so I did what I could in 30 minutes. At least I moved around right?
Today I am off to another great start. I had breakfast and lunch already…I am sure that dinner will also be right on target.
I just can’t wait to get home and be there for a few days doing “house stuff’. I so much enjoy this time of year.. especially when the weather finally decides to warm up.
But anywho… I guess I’ll get on the road soon and the day will be O V E R.
I think this weigh in should be pretty decent.. I am thinking that I should at least lose 3 or 4 lbs.. More would be nice but I know that slow and steady is best.
Ta ta for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment