I did well yesterday with my food. I ended up around 930 calories. I didn’t exercise AGAIN! We ended up going appliance shopping. Just to be sure that we really want the black appliances vs. the stainless steel—WE do.
I think I am going to be down only a pound or two this week. That’s what happens when you don’t exercise. It goes to show that just dieting wont cut it. I mean it definitely helps but the exercise part is really what makes all the difference.
I am wearing a size 16 shirt today. I am so excited about it Actually my pants are a 16 as well. It’s pretty exciting to be in a 16. Although, not all 16’s fit me, in jeans and stuff, I’ve got to be in an 18. My baby pouch, from my c-section is going to give me problems. That totally sucks, but I’ll deal with it. I have a feeling that I will never have a flat stomach again-- but having Carson be healthy by C-section is totally worth it.
I am going to be really good tomorrow—even though its Saturday, I just have to be. I really want to get under the 200 lb mark soon.
I really have no plans for this weekend. I am going to lounge around the house, clean—because I am having a Tastefully simple party on Tuesday, pick up a few Mothers Day Gifts for my mom and mother-in law and really, that’s about it. We plan to do a lot of grilling and hanging out on the new patio…
I got my Mothers day gifts early! I got a Japanese Maple Tree (I was so excited I’ve been wanting one for 2 years) and A Sunbeam Tabletop Mixer—another something I’ve really wanted for a while. It’s all good!
I think this will end up being a good day… I am in a pretty great mood, feel pretty good and am ALWAYS looking forward to the weekend!
That’s it for now!
I’ll report after the weigh-in on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment