I’m Here—
Holding steady! We’ve been so busy both at home and at work! I haven’t had a moment to breathe! Not sure where I left off-- We finally got our appliances, they look wonderful! My parents are coming for a visit this week, actually tomorrow and staying through Sunday. I have taken Thursday and Friday off to hang out with them. Carson is so super excited! He can’t wait! I’ve been doing fairly well on plan, had a few mishaps but no weight gain so that’s all good. I’ve got to get back on plan with exercising. I’ve been so lax the past few weeks. I know what I’ve got to do to get there—but it’s not happening as it should. I’ve got to fix this! And I will.
So anyway, busy busy busy.. I don’t have much more today! Sorry for the short and sweet version but, I’m busy and have to get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment