Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It’s Wednesday—1/2 way though the work week..

Even more actually, since at this point in the day, this work day is just about OVER! I am looking forward to the weekend, to relax and maybe buy our new appliances. We shall see.

I’ve been on plan all week to this point with food. I haven’t exercised much outside of the massive yard work but that will change tonight. I’ll be doing my WATP 2 mile tonight. It doesn’t take long so it won’t be a big deal. I wish I could shake my tiredness! I am so damn sleepy! I am not sure what’s for dinner tonight yet but for breakfast I had the ole stand by granola/yogurt bar, for lunch a healthy choice so I’m at roughly 360 calories for the day right now.

I took out steaks—they are 220 calories- I love buying the frozen boxes, the calories are right on the box for you! However, the chicken guy, was out this morning, so instead, we may end up having that—guess I’ll know when I get home.

The scale hasn’t moved an awful lot this week so far—I am hoping that I made some muscle up during our intense laborious project this weekend! Surely all that hard work meant something!

Anyway, I am hoping that this journey continues in a positive way. I am excited to be under 200 again.. I just wish that it was happening faster but I know slow is better. I also know that the chances of keeping it off are higher because I am going at a slower pace.

Anyway, I’ve got about 30 minutes left in this day. I just cannot wait to have it over with! I want to go home and CHILL! I love my house and really enjoy being there with my fam.

Ok welp, that’s all for now.

I’ll check in tomorrow.

No comments: