Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tuesday- MAY 6th!

Here's the PATIO!












I think I am finally recovering from putting in the patio this weekend. Man, I didn’t realize what a toll it would take on me! Jeremy worked 10 times harder, I don’t know how he’s still standing!



The pictures above are of the finished product. I am pretty happy with it. It’s comfortable, looks good and is my “vacation” spot.

I was 100% on plan yesterday. I didn’t exercise, as we ended up doing more yard work last night. I finished planting a few areas close to the house, mulched it and put some spike plant accents on the hill that is overlooked by the new patio. I am so anxious for summer, I can’t wait to get out there, spend some evenings around the fire pit enjoying some friends.

I am having a Tastefully Simple Party next Tuesday. This does not go hand in hand with my weightloss efforts, but I just love this stuff and it’s totally perfect for entertaining over the summer. I know that we will have some “gatherings” so I’d rather have the stuff on hand—ready to go. Otherwise, I’m scrambling! It will be fun. And this stuff will most definitely be limited to my free days!

Tonight, its back to exercising. Looking forward to that. Oh how I would LOVE to be under the 200lb mark this weigh in but I know that won’t happen. I am at 206 and I am not losing weight as quickly as I had in the past. Usually, it would be nothing for me to drop 5-6 lbs in a week but for whatever reason, I’m lucky to pull 2-3 consistently. Oh well, it’s coming off and that’s all that counts.

This weekend, we’re hoping to get our appliances. Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Oven. We are going to eventually get the above the range stainless microwave but since we went over by $600 on our patio budget, we’ll wait. I really want to put some money in the savings account and the only way to do that is NOT to spend it all!

Alrighty then. It’s going to be a beautiful day. I will be out making sales calls this afternoon. Should be a great day!

I’m outtie!

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The patio looks beautiful!! :)

Jen415