Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I think the scale is moving again!

The scale is moving

At least for now! I am hoping to get 100% back on track with this. I’ve been ok with eating, really, but exercise—non existent.. I’ve been just so busy in the evenings after work with all the projects going on around our house. Excuses, yes I know.

I am having my Tastefully Simple party tonight, I’m trying to save enough calories so I can taste test everything! I had to make the stuff last night, and I did have a few “tastes” last night! But I do believe that I had plenty of calories left over to do that so I am thinking I will be ok.

No real other news today—I am going to order my appliances, yeah! I should have them by next week some time. I am off this Friday and next Thursday, Friday and Monday for the Memorial Holiday. My mom and dad are coming to visit that weekend too and they are taking our old, well not really old by previous appliances. The existing appliances are only 2 years old. We got them when we bought the house and our house was new so there you go! However, they are not the color that I want. I mean, originally they were, because the floors were different and we didn’t have a backsplash etc. But now that we have mahogany floors, and a stone backsplash, the beige or (biscuit as they call it) colored appliances just kind of look out of place. We need a larger refrigerator too so we’re going with the 26 cu ft. of fridge. Side by side with water and ice dispenser. I think I had said earlier on we were considering stainless. I really do like the stainless, however, when I took a picture of my kitchen to check out the appliances, I just didn’t feel “at home” or cozy or right about it. So we decided to go with black which will be sleek yet still the right style to fit my country/prim décor.

Oh the decisions.. but in the end, it will be all good. This weekend, since my parents aren’t coming—and coming the following, we’re planning on finishing up some things around the house, little left over odd jobs that we just haven’t been able to get to. I am hoping that the weather is nice too, I just love sitting outside on the new patio enjoying the air and the comfort of it.

Alright, welp, I think that’s it for now. I’ve got to get some exercise in this week!

Hope everyone is on plan having a wonderful time doing it!

No comments: