Tired and Dragging Monday.
We worked on our patio ALL weekend! 181 blocks, 30 bags of sand.. and we carried all of it ourselves. I certainly got a workout.
I weighed in.. 4 lbs gone! I am down to 206. I am thinking that within 3 weeks, I should be at or under 200.. I can’t wait for it.
We had a free day yesterday as per usual. I did well, and I don’t think I really went off plan even… maybe just a smidge, but for the most part, I was good.
I am extremely sore today! Our patio looks marvelous I must say. It took us all day Friday and Saturday and we finished up around noon yesterday. I got the patio furniture I wanted and bought some plants etc. I’ll get pics up soon.
It’s my vacation spot! We totally went over budget by almost $600 but oh well. Such is life. We’re getting our stainless –steel appliances this week or next. After that, we’re not spending any more money! Geesh!
That’s it for now. I am so tired. I hope I can make it through this day without crashing! When I get home tonight, it’s nothing but R&R!
No comments:
Post a Comment