Thursday, May 08, 2008

Last night wasn’t very ON-PLAN!

I thought I would be on plan but ended up not! We went to dinner, I had roasted turkey, which wasn’t so bad, but I also had mashed potatoes, corn and a little pesto.

I also had dessert. I still believe I was at about 1200 calories for the entire day so while it wasn’t the best food choices, I think it may have given my system a jolt. I am really hungry today- So far I have had a sugar free jello and an orange. I have a lean Cuisine for lunch today—it’s a little higher calorie wise than usual It’s one of those Panini Bread thingy ma bobs—so there’s about 350 in the sandwich.. Oh how I would love to go to lunch out today—a Weight Watchers meal at Applebees would be so good—but I won’t go. I’ll stick with what I have.

Tonight is steak night. Since I took them out last night and didn’t eat them…

Oh—on the appliance front… I keep going back and forth between Stainless Steel and Black-- I really like Stainless, I know its an upgrade etc but I really fear that it will not blend with my Warm toned kitchen. I’ve been considering black appliances until Jeremy talked me into Stainless but you know what, I think I’m going to do the black. We’ll see this weekend when we go…

I didn’t exercise either! I was so OFF yesterday! Geesh! I plan to exercise tonight. The scale looked like it was down a pound this morning… we shall see on Saturday Morning!

I’ve just had a very BLAH week…

Out for now.

No comments: