Monday, May 12, 2008

Yewoouucch…

Yep, that about sums it up. I officially did NOT weigh in on Saturday. Why? Because on Friday night, we had an impromptu get together on the new patio—and I had a few drinks and snacks and I thought, I am not weighing in- I know that I couldn’t have gained anything, because I had a super duper week last week with eating, but I didn’t exercise—I was really feeling great until that point. So I decided that rather than setting myself back, I’d just skip in and do the weigh-in this week. I think it’s an OK plan.

I didn’t do too badly this weekend other than Friday, I mean we had our free day, but still I think I faired pretty well. I have my Tastefully Simple Party tomorrow night, My parents are heading into town on Thursday, I am off Friday—so it’s going to be a busy week and one hopefully I can work my exercise plan into anyway!

So, I think the patio is completely done now! For Mothers Day, I got 2 hanging baskets from Carson and he made me a little planter at Pre-School which I LOVE! Jeremy finished up the patio with some picket fencing—the entire area is fenced in, looks beautiful and the best part is that Carson can go outside and play in that area anytime! It’s wonderful!

Mothers Day was pretty good! Jeremy made us breakfast, and I woke up to bunches of kisses from my wonderful son. I just love my boys!

Ok- I’ve got a lot to do today! Busy time at work.. Even more busy times at home! Gotta love the rush of our daily lives!

Here’s hoping to a great weigh-in next Saturday!

No comments: