Where do I start with this post…
I guess the first thing to say is that I’m back on board! Sooooo… I guess you can figure out from that comment, that I’ve been, um, let’s say, Less than perfect.
While I don’t believe I’ve totally blown what I’ve done well for the past few weeks, I did manage to fall off and hit hard. I don’t know why. All of the sudden it was just out with the good and in with the bad. I hung out with that mentality for about 2-3 weeks. No more.
I’ve brought all the right things to work today-- And, I’ll be drinking WATER all day along with making sure I get some exercise in. I can’t tell you the last time I did an official weigh in.
I guess my mind is subconsciously telling me NOT to go under 200 because every time I get remotely near to this point, I MESS UP!
I guess this is all a part of the journey. Since September I’ve lost 48 lbs. That’s pretty horrible.. averaging only about 5 lbs a month. ( I did have a 2-3 month hiatus though so I guess if you factor that in I’d be closer to about 8 lbs lost… still pretty bad—especially for me!)
So I’ve got to get this under control. Seriously. And I will. I am .. It’s happening NOW!
So wish me luck as I try to do well today!
1 comment:
Rooting for you as always!!
Sandi
Post a Comment