Friday, January 02, 2009

A New Year.... A New ME!

I hate New Year Resolutions. However, It's high time, that regardless of resolutions, I need to get back on the band wagon. My plan is to prepare everything thing this weekend. I am going to the grocery store to get everything I need. I'm pulling out the binder, making meal plans, getting a journal to log everything. I honestly HAVE to do this for my health, my well being, my sanity. It's going to happen this time. It has to. Up and down up and down. Just like a yo-yo. This time I'm going down and staying. I've got to do all the things that will change my eating habits/lifestyle forever this time. I did it in 2004. It's 2009. 5 damn years.... It's on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Gretchen! As you said, you've done it before and you can do it again.

Sheila53 from 3FC