Monday, January 26, 2009

It's the begging of week 4..

Already!

Wow week 4. I am down 16 lbs. I hope that this week will be a great one. I have every intention of making it great. I had my Banana nut Cheerios this morning. For lunch I have a piece of baked Chicken and some veggies. Should be delicious!

I haven't decided what exercise I will do tonight. I have so many options! Leslie and the variety of workouts there, the Wii Fit, treadmill... geesh. I will probably do the Wii Fit. Since I just got it and all!

I am so looking forward to the day when my weight is in a normal range. I know it will happen and it gives me tons of motivation.

Lets see. I don't really know what else is going on right now, so I guess I'll part for the moment.

Have a successful and healthy day!
G

No comments: