I love Friday's. End of the work week ( or at least the office part of the work week because it seems as if I am always working from home). 2 More day's to weigh in. Someone told me that they noticed I was losing weight. This someone, didn't know I was trying to. That's positive. I am happy to hear that! I am feeling pretty darn sore today. 2 Days in a row I did that new Leslie Sansone DVD with the interval training. Man it kicks my butt literally. I really feel it in my glutes today--along with my hamstrings, arms and a few other places! It's good though. I know it's working. I feel better about this week today. I am noticing different things reappearing on me, like my waistline. While it's nothing to brag about, I can see the changes happening. It's very motivating. I think I walk taller and maybe a little more confident. I am still obese according to the charts but I am less of an obese person since I started this. It's motivation. It's success and I'll take it!
We are having dinner at the in-laws tonight. Chicken, roasted with a baked potato. Sounds good. I may skip the potato. We'll see.
I had my banana nut cheerios today. They are absolutely delicious. I recommend them. For lunch I have 1/2 sandwich, a tangerine, hard boiled egg and some sugar free jello. I am trying to stay away from sodium, although my sandwich meat will have some.
I am really doing rather poorly with the water intake. I need to get on that bandwagon. I know it too. I guess I will make this a priority this weekend.
I am again, excited for weigh in. It's always interesting. I am folling normal trends--for me anyway. I've looked back and I am a few pounds behind where I usually am this time in the game but I also realize I am getting older and it may take a little longer. I am good with that. The slower the better. More chance for longevity right?
Ok. It's almost lunchtime, my stomach is letting me know this.
I am hoping to go roller skating tomorrow night again. It was so fun and I felt great about it. we also may do ice skating. Who knows.
Got to run!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment