It's week 3. Yesterday was my off plan day. I didn't go hog wild although I definitely had some bad things. I think honestly, I am going to stop doing the off plan day and maybe do an off plan meal. I also did colon cleansing this weekend.
So I'm going to list what I ate yesterday on my off plan day. Beware, it's pretty bad.
Breakfast
Sausage Bisquit Sandwich 400 cal
Lunch
Enchlada bake- 500 cal
Dinner 12" subway 610 caloires
2 choc chip cookies 200 calories
1 cup low fat frozen yougert 200 cal.
3 pieces hard tac candy 60 calories.
There's probably about 2000 calories there. Not horrible but I really think that I'll stick to plan
I also plan to try ice skating this weekend. We did the roller skating on Saturday. It was awsome, we'll go again. I am trying to incorporate family time with the exercise. It's great.
Anyway, I guess that's it today. I have a nice lunchbox filled with good healthy stuff. I am glad to get back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment