Well- week 2 is over and done with... here's looking toward week 3. I lost 4 lbs. not too bad. I would love to have lost 6 or 8 but 4 is good. It's week two. If I could lose 4 lbs every week I'd be happy but I know that's asking a bit much. So my total is 12 lbs. I am pretty happy with that.
We went roller skating last night. OMG my legs hurt! Carson loved it. Jeremy did have fun too. We'll be going again. I think it will be a great way to exercise.
I was quoted in the business section of the Newspaper today on the Employment outlook for the county in which I work-- this goes hand in hand with my job. It was pretty cool. I can add it to my portfolio I've been on the local news 3 times now in the recent past speaking about the economy and other employer related topics. It's pretty cool, although, I hate seeing my fat butt on Tv! More motivation to get this weight off.
Alright. Today is Free day. I will JUMPSTART my metabolism--although I probably won't be that bad...
Here's to another successful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment