On a whim, I checked at Walmart today---I finally got the Wii Fit! I'd been borrowing my neighbors. As soon as I got home I weighed in. Because we had used the Wii Fit at our house before our Wii recorded our starting weight. Anyway, I weighed in.. It shows a loss of 16.3 lbs. That's awesome. My scale calculations show a weight loss of 14 lbs. Not sure which scale I will count. My scale is a dial--more room for error. The Wii is at the same place each week and digital. Of COURSE I'd LOVE to do the 16.3 lbs down, however, I also started higher on the Fit. I decided that I'll got with the Wii Fit. Although a higher weight, A total loss of 16 lbs. My neighbors are also weighing in on the Wii Fit so this will make it accurate. I guess the numbers really aren't the important thing here. The point of just losing is.
So officially now, I'm 227 with a loss of 16.3 lbs. I am happy with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment