Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Perking up
I am perking up a bit. Not as miserable as earlier today. I am kind of exited because there is a winter storm coming... :) I like winter weather-- but only when I am home and not having to drive in it. Not supposed to roll in for another few hours so I should be ok. I stayed right on task with Breakfast and Lunch. I am kind of excited about the grilled Chicken Salad tonight. Sounds good. I love Grilled Chicken Salads. Alrighty then. Guess I should scoot the hooch. Until tomorrow......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats why I love grilling because it is so healthy and taking precautions can make it really healthy. If you want to take a look at the collection of tips I have for grilling or if you want more recipes you can visit http://www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com
Leave a Reply
Post a Comment