Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is the craziest day…..EVER!

Yeah, what a day. It snowed, no big deal… but then it iced on top of it. I was already running late. Decided to ride into work with my neighbor who also works where I work (in fact, she’s my employee). Anyway, Jeremy didn’t have to start work until 9:00am. He’s been laid off for 6 weeks now, but got called back this week. So anyway, get in the car, get STUCK in driveway, take 1.5 hours to even get to work. About ¾ of the way there, Jeremy calls. Carson has PINK EYE! Great. We just had him at the Dr. last night for his annual physical for school. Nice. Now What. I’m in a car with someone who drove me to work, Jeremy finally gets called back to work and my son CANNOT go to school. UGH. Jeremy called off… which totally stinks… he’s been out for 6 WEEKS! SO I’ll be out tomorrow taking care of him while Jeremy goes to work. My boss is awesome.. I can work from home for the day. It’s good. I feel like a stress case this week. I have so many things going on. I have not gotten off plan either which I am proud of but man…. Can a girl get a break?

I didn’t get to exercise last night. We are refinancing into a lower APR and I had a ton of paperwork to read through last night. By the time I got done with all that, after the evening Dr. apt. for Carson… it was after 9:00pm. No Can Do. Tonight we have a tax appointment but I am determined to get a workout in. Since I will be off tomorrow, the late night work out shouldn’t be an issue.

I am thinking that things will become less chaotic in a week or so. I just have so many things happening. I need to calm down!

This is more of a venting post than anything but It’s nice to get it off my chest.

Ta ta for now!
G

No comments: