Thursday, January 08, 2009

I've been so busy today I almost forgot to write!

The day is just about over (well the work day at least). It's been a crazy busy day. I stuck to my calories so far today. I plan to do the same for dinner. I tried the Wii fit last night... LOVE IT. I am getting my own. My neighbor has it. We have the Wii but not the Wii Fit so I wanted to make sure I would like it before actually getting one. I REALLY like it. Big time. I am borrowing it from her tonight until I get one. You can't find them anywhere! Geesh! I am anxious to play/exercise tonight. It makes it so much fun to be active. I think I will probably spend a few hours on it tonight or at least a minimum of an hour. Makes me happy. I almost can't wait to get home... Isn't that funny! I was actually pretty good at the Yoga. I actually feel SORE TODAY! From Wii Fit!

Thank goodness for this autosave.... I thought I almost lost this post! Anyway... were trying a new recipe tongight Apple/Onion Pork Chops. I think It will be good. I am kind of anxious to eat and get right to Wii Fit!

Ok I am obsessed. Can you tell? Anywho...Today was a great day. My energy is through the roof... borderline obnixous! lol.

Alrighty then... I'll be back tomorrow..

No comments: