It's week 2. Feeling great! I am super excited to be starting week 2. Yesterday was a free day and although we could eat whatever we wanted, I ended up with about 1800 calories so that wasn't too bad. I am happy about the 8lb loss. I am in the 220's now. I have just got to get the Wii Fit. I can't seem to find one in stock anywhere. I've been borrowing my neighbors. I won't have it tonight though so it will be back to the routine of Walk Away the Pounds. I think I'll do just one more week of the 2 mile then I'll go up to the 3 mile. I exercised 6 out of 7 days last week. I thought that was pretty good. I did notice that yesterday, not exercising and eating a little more, I felt "heavier" if that makes sense. It was a "dragging" type day. So no more of that!
We didn't get a ton of snow like we were supposed to. A little disappointing but oh well. There was enough to go sled riding however! We had a blast. Carson went down a few times by himself. It was so cute. He's growing up so quickly.. He'll be 4 in July!!! 4! Seems like yesterday he was just a teeny tiny little baby. Now he's just a tiny boy.. He likes to exercise with me too. It's the cutest thing.
Anyway, we spent a hour or so sled riding. I am pretty sure that was a nice workout-- I did an hour cardio too. So anyway, that's that. I've got a nice lineup of food today and plan to start downing the water as soon as I come back from my confc. call
Got to run!
No comments:
Post a Comment