Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunny, BELOW ZERO Saturday

It is SO Cold here today! I'm warm though. Carson and I have been playing my favorite CD's and dancing around the house while we clean! Trying to burn a bunch of calories today---tomorrow is the week 2 weigh in. I hope I do ok! I've been on target with food and exercise all week. I have had no set backs. I know week 2 is typically a hard week but I am hopeful. Only the scale will tell! We are also measuring tomorrow too. We measure every 2 weeks, and in 4 weeks, we take a progress photo. My start photo was Horrid!. It certaintly gives me inspriation to do well.

I am feeling good. Subway for lunch and I haven't decided on a dish for dinner tonight yet. I am going to surf the net to find something we haven't had yet.

Good Times!

No comments: