Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Wednesday!

Glad to see Wednesday here today. I look forward to the weekend for doing fun things, cleaning and relaxing. I am planning on doing all of the above this weekend.

Yesterday was a great day for exercising. I did my 2 mile Walk away the Pounds and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I enjoyed it. I feel so much better when I exercise.

So I changed up breakfast a little bit today. I had a hard boiled egg and shreaded mini-wheats. It was very good and filling. I like having the protein and fiber first thing. It just sets the tone for the day! ha.

We're having a business meeting today which means lunch will be brought in. I decided to pack my lunch, and skip the catered stuff. I just really want to be on plan this time. No slack. Not just yet. We also may have a birthday party thing for a friend having a milestone birthday this weekend. I am trying to figure out how to handle this the best. I know in normal circumstances, such as in a maintenance phase I could easily indulge for the event knowing that I could work my tail off the rest of the week to make up for it. But I just can't spoil a weigh-in right now. It's so exciting to me to weigh in. I can hardly sleep the night before. I feel like a contestant on the biggest loser! So, I'll eat my dinner before, take some water spritzers along and that will be that.

I am hoping week 3 provides me good results. But regardless, I will push forward knowing that in the end, my goal will be reached no matter how long it takes.

Ahhh... I feel pretty darn good today.

No comments: