Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I wish I had some energy!

Day two underway. Yesterday was a success. I was 100 calories under my daily goal so that was good. I did feel a little hungry around Midnight but I fell asleep so I was able to move past that with ease. I did 2 Miles with Walk away the Pounds. It felt good to exercise. Today I added a little more to lunch hoping that the extra calories will give me the necessary boost needed to keep going throughout the day. I have made a solid decision that this is going to be the last time I start this. I think if I can keep my head in the game, I'll do this once and for all. It's really my goal. I am still kind of in a bad mood. I am thinking that it's due to the fact that my son didn't sleep well last night. I was up and down with him until almost 12:00 midnight. I am trying to get into a better mood. I wish I knew what was causing my irritations. I don't want to talk to anyone today. I think I'll just close my office door and focus on my sales efforts. I've got to get something going here.. But before I go, I'll list today's menu.

90 calorie Special K bar
50 calorie Special K2O protein Water

Lunch
1/2 Turkey Sandwich on Light Oatmeal Bread 95 Calories
WOW Chips 75 Calories
Cottage Cheese Double 120 Calories

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Salad with Vinagerette Dressing: 285

I'll save some for a light snack tonight. Should round out about 1000-1100 calories for the day.

I took my vitamin so that's good.

3 comments:

Doublebanker said...

I hate dieting, but am also trying to get rid of my extra 15lbs for the holidays. Looks like you started off well...keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen, I know this is a bone of contention, but be sure you're eating enough. Do you take Vitamin D? My DH swears by it for helping him be less irritable and moody. I've read articles that said Americans don't get enough Vit. D, particularly in winter and those who live in less-sunny climates.

Sheila53

Gretchen said...

Hey Shelia! I feel better this afternoon actually. I am trying to eat 1000-1200 calories each day. I know I should do more and I may end up doing just that.

I am taking vitamins daily, that is supposed to contain the needed daily value of Vit D. I actually learned a month or two back that I am pre-menopausal... yeah, Dr. said I could be in this for 15 years. I'm only 32!.. I think this definitely contributes to it. I've been drinking lots of water today, I've definitely perked up. Interesting to know about the Vit D. I just checked the label and its 200% of daily value. Maybe I am just a grumpy person! :) Thanks for bringing it to my attention ! I always love hearing from you.