Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm on track but feel no results this week!

It's true. I have been 100% on plan this week but I just don't feel like I lost anything.. I haven't been on the scale and won't until Sunday. You know how sometimes you just feel like your having good results and sometimes you don't? This is one of the I don't feel any results week for me. I am not going to let it discourage me from the ultimate goal. I know what needs to be done. I also know that I will go through some of these off weeks. Who knows, maybe the scale will surprise me. I haven't been drinking enough water. Mostly, because of my job. I am on the road alot and out seeing clients. I hate to have to stop every 10 minutes for a bathroom break. I try to do as much as possible when I get home at night but I also don't like to interrupt my sleep for potty breaks! I'll find a good balance. This I know. I bought myself a new Workout Video. Still Leslie Sansone and Walk away the pounds but this is the Express workout. You do a two mile walk but take interval breaks to do strength training. It's pretty intense. The walking is very fast paced and high powered. I love using the resistence bands in the work out as well. I think I really like this one. It goes by so quickly. Before you know it 40 minutes done! I really sweat too. My arms and legs feel worked over and that's a good thing. I plan to keep doing this for a while.

Ok well, I think that's all I've got today. I bought the new banana nut cheerios.. I love them. 3/4 cup along with 1/2 cup fat free skim milk only 150 calories. It was very filling too. I was excited to switch up the breakfast a little bit. I like having a variety of options to choose from.

I was supposed to have a client lunch meeting today, it got cancelled. So I think I will go to burger king and grab a grilled chicken salad. Those are my absolute favorite. And only 220 calories! Good Times!

I think that's it for now. I said that once before didn't I? Well I mean it this time.

Until next time.
G

No comments: