Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday--one more day to weigh-in.

I hope tomorrow will be a good weigh in! We shall see.

I got a late start with my vitamin today-- I just took it. It's 1:00pm. I've had breakfast Cheerios and FF Skim Milk and Lunch, turkey burger, with 2% cheese no bread, mushrooms and 2 pickles. For dinner the plan is to have a nice grilled chicken salad and some peaches to round out the day.

I will definitely exercise tonight.

I am trying to keep myself ultra busy today-- my house is already clean, I don't want to spend any money and Jeremy does NOT want to go roller skating. I find myself doing miscelaneous things, like straightening out my closet, talking on the phone, looking through books etc.

Tomorrow, our normal off plan day--- we are going to be on plan for every meal except dinner. We have decided to go to Red Lobster. I will have something semi-good for you. I figured if I stay on plan all day, one dinner won't kill me. I will not be doing a fattening dish, probably skip all but a little butter and possibly even go with the lighthouse menu. It will be good.

I wish I had something fun to do tonight. I do not want to sit around watching movies. I want to be active. It's too cold outside! Only 32 degrees. Maybe I will bundle up and take a walk around the neighborhood. Now that I am exercising and have more energy, sitting around makes me mad... I want to be active!!!

Let's see, I don't think there is anything really too exciting going on, weigh in will be good tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully the scale will move in the right direction. I was on plan every day this week.

I'll put the weight up here tomorrow.

Until then, have a successful healthy and active day!

No comments: