Monday, March 31, 2008

Let's give this a GO!.....AGAIN!

So—I guess I’ve been a little less than diligent when it comes to this weight loss thing. Since December, I’ve been flailing by, not really losing at all and maybe even gaining back a pound or two or TEN! So I’ve got to really grab a hold of this issue and I’ve decided that today is the day. I planned for this over the weekend. Made a trip to the grocery store, $235 later, I had a house full of all the right things. Fresh fruits, veggies, chicken, lean turkey, shredded wheat, skim milk, lots of water, sugar free jello, the list goes on and on..

So today is panning out just like this:

Breakfast

100 calorie bagel (Obviously 100 calories—wink wink)
1 TBSP whipped chive cream cheese topping 60 calories


Lunch

½ Turkey sandwich on 1 piece of light bread 115 calories
Sugar Free Jello 10 calories
1 cup of grapes 100 calories.

I have had about 32 oz water, and that would have been more had I not had some client visits this morning. So I’ll be working on pounding down a number more this afternoon.

For dinner, while not consumed as of yet, should look like this:

Chicken breast
Broccoli or maybe a baked potato with chives, although I think I’ve had enough starch for the day.

I’ll have to come back and update on this one.

I plan to hit the treadmill tonight… something I have not done in a number of weeks.

I guess it feels good! SO that’s it for now.

I’ve got to make this happen … I’ve got 75 lbs to go.

No comments: