Hi. Not my normal chipper self today. I am sick and having PMS so you'll have to excues the 'tude today because it isn't pleasant.
I lost 2 lbs this week. I still feel like a hog. I lost 20 lbs total and when I see myslf in pictures I don't see any changes. I never realized how big I really am. It's embarrasing. Oh well. It just makes me want to work harder.
Jeremy lost 5 freakin lbs this week. Sucks... He always loses more than me. I have to eat more. I honestly don't think I eat enough calories-- maybe my body is in starvation mode. I don't know.
I am so sick. I hate it.
Yesterday we took Carson on a Hayride and to a pick your own pumpkin place. THey had a petting zoo, an underground slide which was cool, and a corn maze---which we did and it took a damn hour to get out! It was fun.
I did 2 miles on the treadmill yesterday at 3 mph at a 3% incline. I burned off 275 calories.
I just hate how big I am. WHen I look in the mirror I swear, I don't look like a huge blob. But as soon as I see a picture, I know I do look like one. I know, I'm doing all the right things to get to a thinner me. It seems so painfully slow.
Oh well, I hate having PMS. I can't wait for it to go. I hate being sick. Sorry-- I am just in a bad mood>..
See ya tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment