It’s Monday—Day 21 on this journey to health. I lost 4.5 lbs this week bringing my grand total in 3 weeks to 18 lbs. If you average it out its roughly .87 lbs per day so ALMOST 1 lb per day! Jeremy lost 7 lbs this week and a total of 21 lbs in 21 days. That could be a fad diet. Lose 21 lbs in 21 days! Ha. Yesterday, we had our Free day.
Jeremy’s parents made Turkey Dinner with all the fun things with it! So, we had our bad day--- we overate just a smidge and indulged in desert, baked apples and some reduced calorie pudding something or another. It was delicioso! I added up the total calories for the day and I almost reached 1800 which is a lot for me but I also know that doing this once a week really jump starts my metabolism! So we’ll see. It sure did work for Jeremy last week!
I am still feeling more determined than ever. I really want so badly to be fit and get back to a healthy weight. I know I’ll get there. I also know that it is unrealistic for me to think that I’ll lose 4 lbs a week, I know things slow down after a few weeks into it. It seems so painfully slow to lose this weight but really, it isn’t. We all want that magic pill—not because it’s hard but because we just want to be looking good faster! I am in a 20. I want to be in an 18 in 2 weeks… I remember after size 18, things really flew from there. I think to myself, I’ve lost 18 lbs so far and I am not even where I began the last time. I started at 225 last time. If I’d be back there and lost 10 lbs I’d almost be in ONEderland and I remember that when I hit the 190’s, I really started to look good. I don’t feel like a ton has changed for me appearance wise but I know it will come.
I know, I just have to keep pushing. My treadmill hasn’t been shipped yet. My neighbor’s is coming on Wednesday. Mine didn’t make that shipment. We’ve received the tracking number on Thursday last week but I hadn’t seen any movement on it so I called the freight carrier. They tell me that they wait for the entire trailer to fill before it leaves the warehouse so it could be a day or more before we see the tracking change. Apparently, they call you to ensure that someone will be available to accept the package, as it is delivered curbside. I can’t wait. I’ve decided that I will get up early each morning and walk for 30-45 minutes while watching the news and then when I come home I’ll do WATP. I have probably said this in another post, maybe even yesterday’s but oh well. No harm in trying to remind myself about what I said right?
I really do enjoy blogging. It helps me when I need a little inspiration. It also really helps me stay on track. If I keep myself engaged in this, I tend to do better. And even if nobody reads my blog, it’s ok. I get the most benefit out of it anyway and that’s what counts!
See ya tomorrow.--- geesh, this was a long one!
1 comment:
Hi, just wanted to let you know I am reading your blog every day. You are inspiring!
Jen415 (from 3FC)
Post a Comment